Friday, 13 January 2012

weird things.... at the bookseller

There are lots of exciting Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops things going on, which I'll be able to talk to you all about soon. In the mean time, I'm ever so grateful to the lovely people of Constable and Robinson and The Bookseller. There are 'Weird Things...' banners on their website today [Friday], and behold the front and back covers of this week's issue of The Bookseller itself. I'm so excited; I'm dancing in the bookshop! x

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic news. Really looking forward to this as a remedy against gloom. I seldom laugh these days but these quotes rarely ever fail to male me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fantastic! On my order list. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear after it has been approved by the site moderator. (This is to stop spam.)